Skip to main content

Featured

5 Sheet Mask to Make Glowing Skin Instantly!

Usually, if I feel that my skin looks dull due to lack of sleep or fatigue, one of the instant solutions for glowing skin is a sheet mask. In addition to the duration of its use is not too long, this sheet mask also contains essence or serum with high concentration levels that can provide nutrients to the skin more intensely. Well, for those of you who want to get glowing skin instantly, or want the skin to feel healthier before wearing makeup, there are some sheet mask recommendations that I like.   Leaders Step Solution Shining Effect Lifting Pearl Mask This mask has a double effect which in my opinion is really ok. Besides being able to love the glowing skin effect because there are protein ingredients from pearls, this sheet mask is also rich in collagen which can help make the skin brighter and elastic. It also contains niacinamide which can help the skin to be calmer and brighter. You just need to stick it on your face for 10-20 minutes, then continue to use another moist

txxx.com videos

|18656261 |18656257 |18656255 |18656181

Simple Steps To Make Makeup Heat and Sweat Resistant



Complaints of people who have to use public transportation such as Car, Taxi or bus is to make makeup quickly fade because of heat and sweat. But, I have tips for makeup to stay long even though around the heat! Do you want to know how? Let's check this out!



 

Yes Until now I still use the motorbike as my main transportation. Good to the office or just hang out. Usually, I go to the office without using makeup and just apply it at the office. However, I can't do that if I go on weekends. I want to go to the mall, to the wedding, even I pre-wedding photos using a motorbike. No way, am I makeup at a mall or a party? Here it is a simple step that I take to make heat and sweat resistant makeup while riding a motorcycle.

Let Skincare Infuse

Some people's mistake is to use makeup when skincare (especially sunscreen) is still wet and moist. I just let my skincare well absorbed, spray a little Studio Tropical Balance Priming Water, then use makeup. This method makes facial skin not feel heavy and cakey after using makeup.

Choose the Same Primary and Foundation Formulas

One cause of the face feels cakey is to use a different primary formula and foundation. Make sure you use a water-based primer if you use a water-based foundation, or use a silicon-based primer when using a silicon-based foundation. Believe me, blending is easier and able to last longer. My favorite combinations are Dior Backstage Face & Body Primer - Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation, Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Tatcha Silk Canvas - MAC Face & Body.

 

Use Powder in Oily Parts with Puff

The application of powder using a brush will indeed give a natural effect, but use a puff for easily oily parts such as the forehead, nose, and chin. Press gently to help with oil absorption. Rest? It's okay to use a brush, but use powder on the part that will be covered with a mask so it doesn't migrate to the mask itself. My favorites? Of course Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre can stand all day!

 

Lock Use Setting Mist to Lock Makeup

It feels like our hard work will be in vain if you don't use the spray setting at the end of the makeup. I sprayed the DreamSetter Setting Tropical Spray Studio until it was soaking wet then I immediately dried it. Silenced spray settings tend to make makeup damaged, better to have a mini fan on your hand! Oh yeah, specifically for DreamSetter Tropics Studio, I brought it in a small size for touch ups later because using another variant of Tropical Studio will actually un-lock DreamSetter you know!

 

Don't Forget the Masks!

Yup, use a mask to cover makeup from dirt! It's good to choose a mask with a light material and keep you breathing. I chose to use a mask made from cloth rather than disposable masks because it is more comfortable and does not make it hot even though it will be exposed to makeup.

So there is no reason to skip makeup because it uses a motorcycle, yes! Good luck!


Comments

|18655879 |18655535 |18655497 |18654943 |18654439

Popular Posts